MicroSolv Technology Corporation knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we
- MicroSolv Technology Corporation website may use web browser cookies to collect navigational data about how
visitors travel through our own site. We may use a cookie to identify you on a return visit so that you do not
have to type in your billing and shipping information every time you make a
- MicroSolv Technology Corporation does not collect, sell, or rent any navigational data about where our
visitors come from before arriving at our site or where they go immediately afterward.
- MicroSolv Technology Corporation does not normally share navigational data collected from our website with
third parties. However, if this data is shared, it is always expressed only in aggregate form; we do not
disclose individual navigational information.
- MicroSolv Technology Corporation does not sell or rent its customer contact or account information such as
phone numbers, street addresses, or email addresses to any third party, except when required to comply
with a valid legal process.
- MicroSolv Technology Corporation does not disclose information about individual customer purchases, except to
complete transactions or to comply with a valid legal process.
- MicroSolv Technology Corporation uses customer credit card and other billing account numbers only for the
fulfillment of transactions initiated by customers. We do not use this information for any other purpose,
nor do we disclose such information to any third party, except when required to comply with a valid legal